Here’s your chance to hang out with the man who literally wrote the book on Advocate Marketing: Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force.
Rob Fuggetta will be on My Community Manager’s weekly Google Hangout hosted by Tim McDonald on Friday, October 25 at 11 Pacific/2 Eastern.
Getting more customer recommendations is considered the Holy Grail in the social media age, so you won’t want to miss this hangout even if you aren’t a community manager! Rob will be discussing:
- What is the difference between advocates/influencers and which one serves the best long-term?
- Why advocacy/earned media is hot right now.
- What is a brand advocate worth?
- Is there a brand, service or product that doesn’t need to have a word of mouth / brand advocacy program?
- How do you turn likes into leads and social media into sales?
We look forward to seeing you there! click to RSVP
Ways to AttendWatch: You do NOT need to join the hangout. Just stay on the Google+ Event and you’ll see the video on YouTube (don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins) Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, click to join the hangout when we post the link here or when you see the notification. (we will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend) Do NOT click the link to join the hangout if you are just here to watch. Chat: You can watch here and/or follow the conversation on Twitter using #cmgrhangout